A company's success is dependent on the individual skills of its leaders. Executives should have acute self-awareness, the ability to embrace change and excellent communications skills. With these leadership skills, an organization will reap many benefits.
Continuously developing the skills of employees in leadership positions is essential to succeeding in today's competitive marketplace, and executive coaching is an integral part of this process. Executives who engage in coaching build their confidence, productivity, and overall performance, and are well positioned to lead their organizations into the future.
Enterprise Solutions Group, Inc. (ESG) executive coaching furnishes our clients with both the immediate business results sought, and the personal reorganization that sustains future success. By positioning the developmental needs of the individual alongside the objectives of the organization, we provide a confidential and supportive feedback-rich environment where your leaders can gain valuable insights and develop positive new behaviors.
ESG partners with client organizations and individuals to develop talent and maximize leadership skills, resulting in exceptional organizational and individual performance. We prepare your high potentials for the future. ESG coaches senior and mid-level executives at start-ups, emerging businesses, and mature organizations, in both the corporate and non-profit sectors. Our programs provide executives with the insights, process, and support needed to build their leadership skills and maximize their professional potential
Some Issues we can help with include:
- Executive presence- Develop the skills to convey self-confidence, composure under pressure, credibility, empathy, warmth and strength. Establish a blend of compelling leadership capabilities that inspire trust, enthusiasm and buy-in.
- Communication skills- Effective communication is vital, failure to get the right message across can be costly. We assist leaders in developing the ability to communicate clearly and confidently at every level of the organization.
- Conflict management skills- When a conflict arises, it is necessary to have the means to resolve it. Our training will teach leaders the skills that build collaboration and common purpose, increase employee engagement, productivity and retention.
- Transitioning into new leadership roles- ESG can help your executives to rapidly master challenges. From absorbing new information and developing new abilities to building strong relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Increasing emotional & social intelligence- EQ is often just as important as IQ. Develop a variety of skillsets that propel success -- team leadership and collaboration, trust-building, persuasion skills, managing emotions, resilience and conflict management.
Our coaching services offer the following:
- A track record of success- Our executive coaching team has worked with a wide variety of organizations on every continent. You and your organization can count on our expertise, as do many other large multinationals and small entrepreneurial start-ups worldwide. A global perspective has shaped our ability to empathize and respond to any personality, communication style and leadership challenge.
- A great coaching team- Our core-team is an experienced mix of executive coaches and leadership development experts. They integrate empathy, communication skills, global business expertise, backgrounds in organizational psychology and the neuroscience behind effective leadership. Your leaders will feel at ease, open up and truly engage in their personal development.
- Measurable Progress- Our methodology focuses on comprehensive assessment, actionable feedback, clear outcomes, tailored guidance and long-term accountability. Regular stakeholder interviews and mini 360-degree feedback sessions allow for review of progress and effectiveness of each coaching program. If adjustments are necessary, they can be made in real time to define a program in line with performance and organizational goals.
We have helped leaders and organizations rise not only to the top of their industry, they have become world-class examples of modern leadership. We welcome the opportunity to assist you.